Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sales

Hey everyone it's been awhile since I have posted anything. There has been a lot going on in the world for me. I had to leave my house for a few days due to wild fires, I had a big kidney stone(which I passed), and I have been in contact with some stores to sell at. Well I'm home now and working my butt off. I have 4 stores and working on 2 more.
I also have a new kit selling in all my stores. Here is a list of the store in which I now sell at.
DFTH  (Designs From The Heart)
Facebook 
TKO
Berry Applicious

By The end of the month I will be with Sweet Pinups. I really can't believe how far I have came since February. 

Now for even BIGGER news. I have came up with a idea to help the families who have lost everything in the wild fires. From now til the 1st of Sept I will donate ALL the money from my kits to the families. 

Now here is for my new kit I have selling. This kit I named Summer Days. Here is a preview of the kit and can be bought at all my stores.

Here is some pics of the wild fires. 






I would like to give a BIG THANKS to the firemen for helping in the fires. I would also like to say thanks to the news channels for the photos and all the hard work they have done to keep us updated. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment