Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FTU Kit

I had a kit made for YoYo. I paid MistyLynn's  Creations to make this kit. This kit is a FTU( Free to Use)!!! I think you will like this kit. Girly Girl has 42 Elements and 12 papers. I would like to thank MistyLynn for making this kit for  me. You can find MistyLynn's blog HERE.  Please NO CLUSTER FRAMES made using this kit!!!
Girly Girl was made for cervical cancer awareness. YoYo is a very dear friend of mine and I want to wish her the best. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she gets treatment and kicks cancer in the butt. Thank You for downloading Girly Girl!!!

You can download this kit HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I would like to know how to make my own kits. I understand that you use digital scrap book kits, if so what are the best ones to use?

    ReplyDelete